BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Denali's Head Start Graduation



















The school year has come to an end for Miss Denali. She graduated head start and gets to move onto kindergarten next year. She is the third girl to complete the Siletz Tribal Head Start in our home, with hopes of the boys to complete it in the years to come. It was a big day for the children. They had a ceremony with cupcakes and juice afterwards .

Yes I made all 100+ cupcakes for this event and did all the decorations as well. This was in the same week as Liza's party, and my cousins baby shower. For that, I also made the cake and it too was at my house. Oh, and don't let me forget to mention the cold I was fighting on top of it all, AND dealing with trying to get Sedona into the dentist for the filling she lost while eating her cereal. What a week! I'm sure glad that it has come to an end...so that the next one can come at us in full swing!

The kids are getting excited for the school year to end. On the other hand, I'm a little freaked out. I'll be left with five energetic kids that seem to have nothing to do, even though all the kids in the neighborhood are at our home everyday during the summer. I hope to keep them entertained with walks to the school and outings to the Zoo and other fun stuff. Oh yes...don't forget the disposable pool that we buy every year! That will keep them entertained for hours.


Charity Williams ---
~Mommy Of Five~

0 comments: