BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!





Hello to all my friends that have stopped by to check out my blog. I have decided to give you a look at my life of raising my five beautiful, creative , and rambunctious children. Everyday is always an adventure here in the Williams household. Starting with my oldest child is Lexus Renee she is 9, next is Sedona Rose she is 8, Denali Rae is 4, Jerome Cruz is 2 and our youngest just turned 1, Dominik Kane. They are all very different in style and personality. I'm sure before you know it you will all know them very well. I feel that sometimes I could use a little advice on certain things in raising my children, i'm sure you all feel the same sometimes. I think this is a nice start to giving and receiving advice on raising a family. I look forward to all your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to follow this blog to join us on our daily adventures. Thanks for all freindships, old and new.


Till next time, Charity Williams - Mommy of Five

0 comments: