BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Naked Birthday Boys and Yummy Cakes!











Hello Friends.

Thanks to all of you that have joined me on my blog; "Mommy of 5". Some of you already know me and know that my life is crazy. So where do I begin for today ? Oh yeah, our youngest son Dominik took some of his first steps today using a toy he got for his birthday on Sunday. The thing is, he decided to do it naked, (yes I got black mail pictures) and well all his sisters think it's the funniest thing. So my question is ...is that ok ? Do I laugh with them? Or say 'thats not funny' as I laugh to myself on the inside? On a good note he is learning to walk. Soon he'll start to climb the counters with his brother.

Also today when I picked up Denali who is in preschool, her teacher told me that she had got in trouble today. They are taking swim lessons and when she was told to get out of the pool, she would not get out. Denali is VERY stubborn so this came to me as no surprise. What did come to me as a surprise is that her teacher said it was her first time all year of getting in trouble!! Who is this child when she is at school??? She is the biggest trouble maker in this house!!! Oh wait I know, the teachers bribe the kids if they are good. They get gum! Hmmmm... maybe I should try this. With my luck it would backfire on me and they would end up with it all in their hair and under the kitchen table. Oh the joys of being a parent!!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you about the pictures that I have posted. That is the cake I made for Dominik's 1st birthday. It is the 'Mod Monkey' theme that I found from birthdayexpress.com. I love this theme. It was so cute and can be used for boy or girl. I also made lemon sugar cookies that were monkey faces and and #1's. I was very proud of all my hard work as I have only been learning special techniques on making cake for about 2 months now, and have picked it up as my hobby which I just love!!!! The second picture is him in his monkey hat just being, well ... a monkey. Ok, well I hope that you have enjoyed my entry today and I look forward to any comments or questions.

Thanks again for joining me on my blog.

"Mommy of Five"

0 comments: