BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Fun!

















Hello friends,


I hope you all got pampered for Mother's Day, and enjoyed your time with your family and friends! I had a fabulous day enjoying the sun. The kids decided that it was warm enough to have a water fight. What started out as just a water balloon fight turned into a super-soaking contest! The kids gave us all great entertainment. I loved all my hand made gifts from each of my school aged children. Also, today I got to join Denali's preschool class for a mothers tea & breakfast, where they gifted us with decorated picture frames that the dads helped them with a couple of weeks ago....priceless.


I can't believe next week is Denali's last day of preschool! They get to have a graduation and the nice person that I am, volunteered to make the cupcakes. What did I get my self into? I thought, 'oh it will be easy it 's just cupcakes', then I found out how many they needed. One hundred is what she told me. I was like, 'ok I can do this', then I remembered I have a baby shower cake to make that week as well. I can do it right? I guess I will find out next week.


Thanks again for all the support of my followers, please feel free to leave any comments you wish.


Take care.....until next time!


~Mommy Of Five~

0 comments: