BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh My, The Month Of May!!!!....Liza's Party!


Surprise Party at my house for Liza's Birthday!!! We Had chicken and beef enchiladas, Spanish rice, black beans and homemade pico de gallo. The cake I made which is my favorite one so far was lime and strawberry margarita. With strawberry -lime frosting and real strawberry's in the middle so YUMMY!!! The weather was nice all day until of course it was time for the party, then all the showers came down. So we had to all move inside to our small living room. It all worked in the end and turned out to be a wonderful evening with friends and her family. For you who don't know, Liza is my best friend and I'm glad I could share another great birthday with her!

~Mommy Of Five~

0 comments: